Sunday, September 22, 2013

Treasure Hugs

I thought my life was perfect back then. I loved you and thought you felt the same. My brother was still here for me. I was happy. My brother left, it was a blow to the heart, but you were still there for me. I thought I loved you and thought that you loved me too. You loved me so much to rip my beating heart out of my chest. You said you didn't want to ruin anything between us. What did that mean? What we had meant so much to you, that you went and kissed him. "I don't want to ruin anything between us." "I care about you too much." Those words are echoing in the back of my head. They are haunting me. What do they mean?
I hate you for what you did.
I love you.
I hate you.
I love you.
I now have to fight my brain as it screams out to talk to you. To just dial your number and talk to you. Like how it used to be. I wish I could just talk to you, but now you're just a stain in my memory.

1 comment: