Sunday, October 13, 2013

The bliss of Iceland



If I could visit any one place in the world, it would be Iceland. The natural beauty of it just takes my breath away. There is so much that I could do there, so many places to see, so much adventure. From the stunning mountains looming over you with their ice capped peaks, to the unique rock formations and land designs. From sheer cliffs with glorious waterfalls crashing over them, to glaciers that are oh so cold to the touch. To top it all of, you have a magnificent view of the northern lights that illuminate the skies with their glorious rays. That alone, is why I want to visit this beautiful land. The beauty of it doesn't stop there. Just the language has a sound to it that is calming to the ears. If you have ever heard the band Jonsi or Sigur Ros, you probably know what I am talking about. If not, go look into them, you will be blown away. It is my greatest dream to one day explore this country from top to bottom. It is a dream that I will make reality.

5 comments:

  1. This was incredible. That video was so dope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was incredible. That video was so dope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "There is so much that I could do there, so many places to see, so much adventure."
    #simple? #yeahsure

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS. if I haven't told you how much I love your background photo...I kind of really love your background photo. Like a whole hellofa lot. (I know that's not one word, but I decided to make it one word, I promise I don't have major grammar issues)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such A beautiful place! I know where I want to live now.

    ReplyDelete